Religion Dispatches

BY JOHN FEA

Ralph Luker at Cliopatria calls our attention to Religion Dispatches, a new on-line religion magazine edited by Emory University's Gary Laderman. Here is its mission statement:

Religion Dispatches is a daily online magazine dedicated to the analysis and understanding of religious forces in the world today, highlighting a diversity of progressive voices and aimed at broadening and advancing the public conversation.

I should also add that our own Kathryn Lofton had the Feb 19th "cover story"--"Necessary Sacrifice: Sundance, Mormon Movies, and the Race to Oscar Night." Check it out.

NOTE: (2-20-08): I just realized I am a bit late with this announcement. Kelly Baker has reminded me that she has already introduced us to *Religion Dispatches* and Katie's article in her latest post. My mistake!

Comments

Kelly J. Baker said…
An excerpt from Katie's piece is posted below under "A Little Murder Goes A Long Way."
John Fea said…
Woops! I guess you already introduced us to *Religion Dispatches*, Kelly. I need to read more carefully.
Kelly J. Baker said…
Actually, my title is misleading! Religion Dispatches, however, is worth both mentions.

Popular Posts